Rust Experimental:How to add owners and moderators
From Serenity Servers Support
Adding admins to Rust, go to Configuration Files on the gamepanel, edit users.cfg
NOTE: The server MUST be stopped while doing this.
- Go to http://steamidconverter.com/ and paste the URL into the box and click “Convert”
- Under STEAMID64 copy the long string of numbers that looks like this: 7656119807xxxxxxx
- Next, go to the gamepanel, locate Configuration files, edit users.cfg
- To add an account as owner.
ownerid STEAMID64 "player name" "reason"
- To add the account as moderator.
moderatorid STEAMID64 "player name" "reason"
for example: ownerid 765611980xxxxxx "Owner of server" "no reason"