Hurtworld:How to install oxide plugins
From Serenity Servers Support
Installing mods require uploading mods for now, here's how!
- Shutdown your server, as it can't be modded while running.
- Install Oxide by downloading it from the mod manager.
- Launch the server then close it after it has started. This creates the necessary folders for Oxide.
- Install your plugins (.cs, .lua, .js, .coffee, and .py files) in the "oxide/plugins" directory. Via FTP or the file manager.
- Launch the server and let it fully load.
- Configure plugins to taste by editing the .json config files in the "oxide/config" directory.
- Reload any or all plugins to read the config file changes.