Billing and setup:Partnership application
To be considered for a partnership, you must be able to match all of the following terms.
- Have one of the following:
- YouTube channel with over 5,000 subscribers. May not be spread over multiple accounts.
- Website with 500 active members every month.
- If your site is used for hosting sites used in-game, like MOTD or Rules. We must see a detailed breakdown of traffic origins.
- If your forum is not actively used by your community, the application will require you to prove that the active users are not bots or game views.
- Twitch stream with 300 viewers average, per session of streaming.
- The ability to endorse our website and products in anyway, such as intro advertising and/or in description link or mentioning on stream.
- We do not offer sponsorships to free websites, such as .tk domains, weebly, etc.
- Steam groups are not accepted.
If you meet these requirements you can apply to become a partner by creating a ticket under Sales. Remember to follow the form below, or your application will be closed without being reviewed.
The application is placed below, please fill out all fields. Filling out a "No" in any of the questions will result in immediate closure of your case.
Full name: Age: Where will you endorse our products?: (This could be a YouTube channel, a website etc. Please provide links.) Business plan for increasing traffic to your site, channel etc?: (How do you plan on getting more views, subscribers, users etc.) What game- or voice server should we sponsor?: (Garry's mod, Minecraft, Teamspeak etc.) You understand that standard terms of service apply?: (Yes or No) You understand that we can at any time end the agreement?: (Yes or No) You understand that if we sponsor a YouTube channel, our video below will be required to appear in the video?: (Yes or No)
NOTE: If your application is successful you will either qualify for a full or partial sponsorship, please also bare in mind that your application may still be rejected even if you meet all the requirements. Applying does not ensure you a partnership.