Teamspeak 3:How to reset all permissions
From Serenity Servers Support
How to reset your Teamspeak 3 servers permissions.
- First, Please be sure you logged into the Gamepanel.
- Find the voice server, and head to the sub-menu called actions.
- Click the Reset Permissions button
- Once the reset process is completed, you need to click the teamspeak browser and create a new admin token.
- Login to the voice server, and use this new token.
- Reset complete.
Things to remember:
- A privilege key can only be used once
- Attempting to use it a second time will result in an error
- Once used, a Key can be removed
- Once removed, the person using the Key loses those privileges assigned to the Key
- Resetting your Teamspeak 3 Server Permissions will also remove all Privileges Keys from your TS3 server and reissue you a fresh Server Admin Privilege Key