Rust Experimental:How to install Oxide 2 plugins
From Serenity Servers Support
Adding plugins to Oxide 2 on rust experimental is very easy, and in many ways similar to the old way.
- To add any given plugin, first find and download the plugin you want to install.
- Enter your servers file manager, and locate the server folder.
- Inside this folder you should find your servers identity folder. By default this is called my_server_identity
- If Oxide was successfully installed, there should be a folder called oxide in there.
- Now open the Oxide folder, and enter the plugins folder.
- To this folder upload any plugins you want to add, be sure its updated to the version of the game you are running.
Thats pretty much it, enjoy!